Historicalphotos

Tuesday 17 November 2009

An Enjoyable Evening!

Last night I was invited to a businesswoman's group, Business Inspired to give a talk on Marketing. I had a very warm welcome and after initial introductions around the room I was up front to give my talk. Although there were representatives from many different types of business in the room from hoteliers to artists I was (hopefully) able to give a general overview on marketing using heritage examples I have worked with and an overview on the increasing possibilities of social media and new media opportunities.
 
It was a warm welcome and despite being the only chap there I wasn't too intimidated, the only tricky spot was when I was asked if I'd be interested in going on a flower arrangement design course. Not being able to distinguish much beyond daffodils and poppies I felt this probably wasn't for me.
 
If you are a businesswomen in the Bristol Area have a look at http://business-inspired-bristol.co.uk/default.aspx and perhaps go along to one of their meetings.
 
I am now preparing for a talk in January of a different kind, "Berkeley: A Town that Changed the World". See http://www.jennermuseum.com/events.php
 
If you would like to see what other Talks I can offer see http://www.copperphoenix.co.uk/toursandtalks.html or contact me if there is anything specific you would like!
 

 

Posted via email from copperphoenix's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

item8

Marketing services

Developing strategy, practical help, training and more.

 

item12

About us

Adaptable, analytical and an absolute focus on delivering your goals.

 

item16

Let us help you

To find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact us.