Historicalphotos

Monday 29 November 2010

A Satisfied Customer!

Dear Tim,
 
I wanted to say how much I have appreciated your assistance and professionalism in drastically increasing my understanding of social media and technological marketing.

I am, I thought, a complete geek and I thought I was able to teach myself most of the stuff necessary to increase my online presence. However, where I have been unable to gain a complete understanding, your advice and help had led to my realization that in fact I am a terrible self-teacher and I should leave it to the professionals. Following our most recent newsletter training session, hits to my site doubled within 8 hours and on my Flickr gallery, where my daily average is between 30 and 50 hits, I topped out at 394 yesterday at 9:15pm.

I had seen smaller spikes before but nothing on this scale and I have no doubt it is a direct result of your help and training - and this of course is closely watched daily and we’ll have to organise another session to track the next stage.

I would not only recommend but urge anyone I know to you for your remarkably in depth and varied knowledge of how to increase visibility, online or otherwise.

Yours sincerely
Rupert Marlow

Posted via email from Copper Phoenix's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

item8

Marketing services

Developing strategy, practical help, training and more.

 

item12

About us

Adaptable, analytical and an absolute focus on delivering your goals.

 

item16

Let us help you

To find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact us.